I just saw X-men First Class and wow, great movie. The first X-men will always be the best because it has that surprise factor, where you see what it’s all about and are introduced to the characters. The second one was very well done and a great time, the third one was a joke, and the wolverine movie was pretty good but had the potential to be SO much better. I would say First Class was probably about as good as the second one. It was an amazing story, James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender made that movie what it was, they could not have casted two better people for that roll. What I didn’t like was some of the mutants were kinda lame, Zoe Kravitz as Angel Salvadore sucked, she shouldn’t be allowed in movies just because of who her daddy is. Alex Goinzalez as Riptide was kinda stupid, his only move was his little tornado hands, and he just posed during his screen time, at least his didn’t really talk, that’s a plus! My biggest complaint, this would have given this movie another star in my book, is if they spent more time developing the relationship between Charles and Eric. I can go on and on but I fear I will bore, I love a good movie debate, please comment or argue with my point of view!
No comments:
Post a Comment