Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I will find you, and I will kill you.

Ok, anyone who doesn’t think Liam Neeson is a total badass is off their rocker. Staring as Bryan Mills in Taken, I believe he could kick anyones ass. He did a great job with the choreography as well as the acting. Too bad they couldn’t have found a better person than Maggie Grace to play Kim, not only is she a shitty actor but she runs like a retarded giraffe. If you have the option to watch the directors cut, thats where the money is. The scene where he tortures the dude with electricity to his chair is replaced with stabbing nails into the top of his thighs and electrocuting him through those! The speech to the capturers over the phone is possibly the greatest piece of writing in Hollywood. My favorite scene is when he is getting everyone in the room to say something so he can find whose voice was on the phone and the way he engaged everyone in a response was so clever, followed by what was of course filled with tons of ass kickery. I read they are making another one, how dumb do you have to be to get kidnapped and sold into the sex slavery twice?  Doesn’t matter, if Liam is in pursuit, I’ll be first in line at the theater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment