What’s up with the poor excuse for restaurants in this town (Carson City)? I’m so sick of this crappy microwave Applebee’s Firkin n Fox bull shit. Play-Doh tastes better than the crap they're serving. And what’s worse is people keep going back, that’s whats wrong with people, they rate their food in quantity. Nothing bugs me more than when one of my dumb ass friends says “you have to go to China Buffet” its like, do you even have taste buds? The same goes for sushi, this poor excuse for Americanized sushi drowning in sauces, with crappy rice falling apart, and having to finish all your rice or they get pissed. F all you can eat sushi, I feel like I need to over stuff myself to get my moneys worth or if I order A la carte it costs more and I can only eat 4 pieces before I break the bank. Everyone is too busy running their restaurants like a business and not like a chef or food enthusiast. What happened to people who care about good food, alls that’s left is obese America worried about receiving portions that would kill a buffalo. Now that I have complained, perhaps ill throw in some blogs about the few restaurants in town that still seem to care about serving quality food.
No comments:
Post a Comment